Free App of the Week features Space Marshals this week. Space Marshals is a Sci-fi Wild West adventure taking place in outer space! This tactical top-down shooter puts you in the shoes of specialist Burton in his hunt for dangerous fugitives after a disastrous prison break.
Use the environment to your advantage. Avoid attacks by taking cover. Flank enemies for extra efficiency, but avoid getting flanked yourself! Use the tools of the trade to gain an edge – frag grenades, flash bangs, distractions, personal shields, proximity mines and more.
Choosing your load-out is a big part of your tactics. In addition to body armor and grenades you can carry one two-handed and one single-handed weapon in each mission – and there’s something for everyone. Shotguns, handguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, crossbows, energy weapons, throwing axes and more.
• Tactical top-down shooter
• Episodic storyline in three chapters – ALL chapters out now!
• Gorgeous stylistic HD graphics rendered in Retina resolution (full Retina is not supported on iPad 3)
• Optimized for iOS 8 and Metal graphics!
• Wide range of weapons and gear
• Performance-based mission rewards
• Multiple factions to fight with or against – or pitch against each other
• Dual stick controls with a set of different options
• MFi controller support (requires extended layout)
• iCloud save game support
• GameCenter achievements
Space Marshals Developer Pixelbite
Pixelbite game studio located in Sweden have released several game titles on multiple platforms. The critically acclaimed Reckless Racing is their most successful game series. Their mission is to offer cool and fun high-end mobile games through digital distribution. To stay competitive and to instill a unique touch and feel to the games, Pixelbite has also developed an in-house multiplatform engine.
Watch the Video